| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Detroit Lakes, Mn in July is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 96mm (3.8in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:56 long and the longest day is 15:48 long with an average length of 15:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Detroit Lakes, Mn July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Detroit Lakes, Mn:
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 243 kms (151 miles) N
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 157.6 kms (98 miles) NNW
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 90 kms (56 miles) WNW
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 73.2 kms (45.5 miles) W
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 188.5 kms (117.2 miles) WSW
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 188.5 kms (117.2 miles) WSW
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) S
- Aberdeen, Sd, Usa - 249.1 kms (154.8 miles) SW
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 187.9 kms (116.7 miles) SSW
- Milannw, Mn, Usa - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) S
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) SSW
- Montevideo, Mn, Usa - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) S
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 141.6 kms (88 miles) E
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 141.6 kms (88 miles) E
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 141.6 kms (88 miles) E
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 141.6 kms (88 miles) E
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) E
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 60.4 kms (37.5 miles) E
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 196.5 kms (122.1 miles) SE
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 235.2 kms (146.1 miles) SSE