| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Detroit Lakes, Mn in October is a little cool at 7.4 °C (45.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 52.3mm (2.1in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:59 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Detroit Lakes, Mn October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Detroit Lakes, Mn:
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 243 kms (151 miles) N
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 157.6 kms (98 miles) NNW
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 90 kms (56 miles) WNW
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 73.2 kms (45.5 miles) W
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 188.5 kms (117.2 miles) WSW
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 188.5 kms (117.2 miles) WSW
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) S
- Aberdeen, Sd, Usa - 249.1 kms (154.8 miles) SW
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 187.9 kms (116.7 miles) SSW
- Milannw, Mn, Usa - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) S
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 220.9 kms (137.3 miles) SSW
- Montevideo, Mn, Usa - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) S
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 141.6 kms (88 miles) E
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 141.6 kms (88 miles) E
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 141.6 kms (88 miles) E
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 141.6 kms (88 miles) E
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) E
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 60.4 kms (37.5 miles) E
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 196.5 kms (122.1 miles) SE
- Olivia, Mn, Usa - 235.2 kms (146.1 miles) SSE